Scholarship Fund Fast Facts
Camp Huckins works hard to ensure that any deserving girl may come to Camp regardless of her family’s financial circumstances. Applications are submitted by families requesting assistance and reviewed by the Scholarship Committee. Families are then notified of their grant award.
- Total of summer camp scholarship funds awarded: $68,653
- Summer campers who received scholarship awards: 110
- New Hampshire recipients: 56
- States award recipients reside in: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, California, Georgia
Additionally, Camp Huckins supports its local community by providing a Carroll County discounted tuition rate. 104 girls receive this rate which totals: $31,200
Annual Camper Scholarship
Each year, many girls request financial assistance. Providing an annual scholarship allows a deserving girl to experience camp. One of the wonderful aspects of camp is that girls from all different backgrounds live together in cabins and form life-long friendships. Camp Huckins strives to keep camp affordable but for many it remains out of reach. An annual camper scholarship is $1,500. Gifts of any amount may be made to the Scholarship Fund.
The Camp Huckins Scholarship Endowment is a commitment to future generations of campers. Funds placed in the Camp Huckins Scholarship Endowment are there forever, with a set percentage of the interest from the endowment being used each year.
- As of June 30, 2014, the current market value of the Camp Huckins Scholarship Endowment was: $720,488
Gifts of any amount may be made to the Scholarship Endowment Fund.
If you are interested in creating a named scholarship endowment fund, please contact Peter King: email@example.com